About Me

My photo
i am still becoming who i will eventually be. for now i am a reader, a wisher, an amateur in many things, and a wayfarer (at least in my mind)

8.11.2009

well, hai ther!





hello all!
it's been quite a long while since i've written, and for that, i am most sorry!

when i left you last, i was on my way off to michigan (which was amazingly loverly!), and i promised to post about my finds from a goodwill thrift shop stop.

i love old china; i suppose i am somewhat of a collector, and i found some beeea-u-ti-ful pieces at goodwill--my favorite being a dinner plate from bavaria.






also, i found the most wonderful pair of turquoise wedge sandals from the '80's. it was a good day.







on another note (and as you may have noticed already), i have had a big thing for wearing flowers in my hair this summer. it makes me feel light-hearted. and light-heartedness is priceless. i so much appreciate anything that helps me forget the doldrums and brings me into a better mindset. flowers in my hair, sun flares in my eyes, watermelon juice on my chin, flip flops on my feet...summer at it's best. one of my favorite summer songs right now is "all summer long" by kid rock. don't know why, but it makes me feel really good when i listen to it, so have a listen if you get a chance! summer is slipping away faster than i can keep up with, and part of me wishes it could go on forever, but as with everything, it must come to an end. change is inevitable. here comes fall.

No comments: