About Me

My photo
i am still becoming who i will eventually be. for now i am a reader, a wisher, an amateur in many things, and a wayfarer (at least in my mind)

9.08.2009

ello gypsy!


my new fave swim suit...i may or may not have broken it...but it will be fixed and worn much next summer.


some of my faaaavorite shorts from this summer--plaid, loose, and perfect. also, the necklace is a creation of my own, made from some suede thread, an old peacock feather earring and a heart-shaped charm. i wear this necklace everywhere with everything (almost).


a shift dress i bough a few summers back that is amazingly vintage looking in its shape and print. also, some amazing vintage blue wedge heels (which you've seen in a previous post) that i absolutely adore. (and of course, my ever-present--so it seems anyway--denim vest).


some rather old outfit photos today/tonight. i am finding myself unable to sleep tonight.


going for more of a sailor-meets-army look with this outfit i wore to church one sunday. it was lovely.
a more recent photo from last week. this is my end-of-the-summer-but-how-i-wish-it-would-stick-around outfit. *sigh* i miss summertime already.




*i greet the dawn
to sleep
the deep sleep
of one
who sleep does not know
or acknowledge
it flits upon unknown
words
glancing off the
lashes
of i
who it cannot
lay victim to
and undoes in its
brief alightment
what has been so hard
wrought and never
accomplished*

good night! good morning! hope you slept tighter than i!

No comments: